Marmara PET are based in Istanbul, Turkey and was established in 2011, moving into their new premises in 2018. Marmara have the latest technology in extrusion lines for PET, including their own flake plant to enable continuity of supply of raw material, and a cardboard core manufacturing plant to keep all in house.
They currently have a capacity of 24,000 tons, supplying domestically and to 20 export countries, with more capacity to come with an imminent new line due.
- Excellent transparency and unique brightness
- High impact strength
- Any colours produced
- Totally reusable in a close loop environment
- Harmless to health
- Ease of forming totally recyclable
Our 100% RPET is food contact approved by ERSA and FDA.
All Close Loop recycling plastics which are sustainable, reusable from flake to product in the continuous recycling supply chain.
(RPET, APET, PET/PE)
- Structure A/B/A
- Color Clear & all colours
- Gauages 160 – 1,500 micron
- Width 400mm – 2,000mm
- Slip Silicon 1 or 2 sides or INT A/B
- Superslip a blend of both for deep or difficult forming’s
- Core diamater 76 mm / 152 mm
- Density 1.34 gr / cm3